Malvern Retreat House serves the spiritual needs of men, women, teens, families, married couples, religious and clergy, caregivers, people in recovery, and many special needs groups.
It is the oldest and largest Catholic retreat house in the U.S., accommodating up to 400 overnight guests with private rooms, delicious meals, and guidance in spiritual reflection.
From the old-world charm of St. Joseph’s Hall, to air-conditioned, contemporary-style in McShain-Horstmann Family Life Center, the retreat house provides a pleasant environment for everyone!
- Atmosphere of prayerful reflection
- Chapels, Oratories and Sacred Shrines
- Dining Halls & Conference Centers
- Friendly staff, clean surroundings
- Plenty of Free Parking
- Public transportation accessibility
- Serene, spiritual countryside
- Time to contemplate
- Woodland walking paths
- Wheelchair accessibility